How to play?
- Register / log in
- Download the CEEC chess application with codes from the - Education - section and install it. Register by means of clicking the - Unlock - frame. Enter the following information in the relevant fields:
- Your name (first name - nickname)
- serial number
- unlock code
- Choose the game you wish to play from the main page.
- Read the game description and the terms and conditions. Pay the entry fee.
- Download a problem position and solve it.
- Save your solution in a CEEC .pgn file, in the - Save - section of your game. (if you are the first to do it, you win the prize. Provided, of course, that you’ve sent the correct solution to the problem.).
- Games played free of charge, i.e. Genius Test and Gold 0, do not require registration or login.
How can I solve a problem?
The task is to win the position in the way determined by the author, playing against CEEC.